VIDEOGRAPHER / CONTENT CREATOR
WonderWorks Landscape is seeking a Videographer/Content Creator that is passionate about
building a social media presence and is outgoing, highly driven, creative, inventive, and has
strong attention to detail. An ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal
and communication skills, both written and verbal.
We are looking for a collaborative team player that can also work independently when required.
In this role you will be responsible for creating content through all stages (Pre-production,
production, post-production) for multiple social media platforms.
● Must be familiar with social media platforms including but not limited to: Facebook,
YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat.
● Confer with the Media Manager to determine requirements for making videos.
● Provide ideas on coverage and editing in accordance with concepts.
● Collect equipment such as cameras and stands required for each project.
● Operate video cameras and other equipment to capture running moments on tape.
● Check taped material to ensure that it has been captured properly.
● Reshoot scenes or parts that may not conform to quality coverage standards.
● Edit videos by using a variety of Adobe or Final Cut Pro licensed software
● Generate and insert screen text and graphics according to the theme of the video.
● Maintain video equipment and perform regular and preventative maintenance on it.
● Support Media Manager throughout the production process by providing input and
making necessary changes to the original footage.
● Brainstorm and present creative briefs for videos that will help elevate the brand and
● Render videos for online video and social networking sites such as TikTok, Instagram
Stories/Reels, YouTube and Facebook.
● Assist Media Manager regarding preconceived ideas and physical realities of
● Pre-production - Brainstorm and collaborate with a team for content ideas.
● Production - Manage scheduling, script writing, camera operation, lighting, and audio.
● Post-production - Edit videos (visual and audio) into long lengths, short lengths,
snippets, images, gifs, memes, and other usable content that will be distributed across
all social media platforms.
● Distribution – Create and post content across social media platforms (Instagram,
● Help to sustain and guide the creative process.
● Assist in finding and developing interview subjects and questions.
● Perform other duties are required
● Experience using professional camera and lighting equipment
● Ability to write effective and grammatically correct business communication
● Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc).
● Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite Applications (Sheets, Docs,
● Experience posting on all social media platforms
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Ability to work independently, meeting goals and deadlines
● Must be analytics-driven and create content with performance in mind
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
● 2-3+ years of experience in social media and video production preferred
● Highschool Diploma or Equivalent preferred
● 2+ years experience creating, editing, and directing engaging TikTok/Reels
● Must have a proven track record of creating videos
● Knowledge of social scheduling and analytics platforms
● Clean background check
● While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use a
computer for extended periods of time and be able to communicate using a computer
and phone/smart device.
● The employee frequently is required to sit and reach and must be able to move
around the work environment.
● The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
● Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision,
and the ability to adjust.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and
multicultural workforce, WonderWorks Landscape, Inc recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local
talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, or disability and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our
company and across interactions with clients, candidates, and partners.
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job
title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to